Each site in Cloudrock has a WordPress Dashboard. You use it to do changes to the design and some settings of the site.
How to login to the WordPress dashboard:
- Go to Sites (found in the menu).
- Find the site you want to log in to (use the filters if you have many sites).
- Move the mouse over the site, to the left of the Actions column.
- Click on the one that says “View WordPress”
- Click on “Log in to WordPress”
That will open the dashboard in a new tab.
Only users who are on a whitelisted IP can do this. Click here to read how to Whitelist an IP.